Young Twist

3:00 AM Prueba 1 Comments

You guys know what a great effect the first time I saw a collection by Jesús Ibarra & Bertholdo caused on me.
And since that amazing show, season through season I'm always eager to see what they have prepared for us.
But this time it was different.... It was better.
I entered backstage and could not only see the garnments before and appreciate little details, Jesús Ibarra himself explained me everything about their SS14 collection.

The designer told me that this time they wanted to do something completely different, give the collection a fresh and younger twist a la JI+B, meaning without losing sophistication and elegance.
And for that, they got rid of high buns and heels and gave the models a relaxed look, these wore Adriana Soto sandals and had their natural waves loose.
There was a lot of leather in the collection (something I quite liked!) and we were able to see it everywhere mixing up with embroidery!
 
Backstage
 
After my backstage visit it all began....
Tropical lights lit up the runway and as the first model came out, the music exploded. Nothing more and nothing less than Dubstep that brought out the change given by the designers this time.
A pleasant surprise if you ask me, that excited me almost to dance and left my mouth open.
 
This dress caught my eye the second I saw those green embroidered flowers hanging backstage.
Look at the movement... ♥

This orange dress is another one of my favourites.
The leather bustier is really edgy and at the same time feminine...

FLOWERS in the shoulders.
I need some of those...
 
You saw this skirt on Instagram ... I just told my companion "This girl is on fire!"
AMAZING! Love Love Love = Want Want Want!
 ♥
 
Pink leather
The clash between tender and rough
 
I'm obsessed with mini skirts and volume.
You move and get involved in a ladylike appeal.

CLOSE UP: The fierce jewelry from LFR Designs looked stunning!

Lace&Leather
Soft - Hard
Delicate - Rocker
Contrast for fashion lovers
 

Not many people can achieve such a fabulous and classy cleavage.
Another one of my favourites.
 
That dress between boho-chic and gypsy stole my heart and look at this sporty ensamble!
I asked you guys on social media what you thought about varsity jackets and sporty details.
Well, this is a dream come true. The perfect sporty silhouette with lace and lovely materials that make it look cool and effortless chic!
I even have paired it in my mind with my Jeremy Scott x New Era Cap and it looks marvelous
(in my dreams... hihihi)

Grand Finale!
 
AS you see the collection was DIVINE!
IF I had to reduce it to my favourites (because everything in life come down to those) I would need the green opening dress, the fire skirt, some purple gypsy allure, a bright orange leather bustier, a volume mini skirt and a sporty look for a relaxed day.. a la My Vintage Armoire ;)
 
Xoxo, Roberta W.P.F
 
P.S Here's the song now on repeat in my iPod ... hihihi have a nice week
 

1 comment:

  1. Me encanta la frescura y fluidez con que escribes y detalladamente describes tus emociones de lo que has presenciado. Muchas felicidades por ese espíritu luminoso que posees.

    ReplyDelete